VersaCare EMS is looking for enthusiastic and caring EMTs and Paramedics. Shifts are primarily on weekends, and some evenings.
Are you interested in working for VersaCare EMS? We would love to receive your completed application!
To work for us, you:
- Must provide us a completed online application;
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older;
- Must have at a minimum a High School Diploma or GED;
- Must have a valid CA EMT Certificate (Grey card) or CA Paramedic license (Blue card);
- Must have a current BLS (CPR for Healthcare Provider) card;
- Must submit a current DMV H6 Printout (no more than 30 days old;
- Must successfully pass a comprehensive job-specific written examination, which tests base knowledge, and decision-making skills;
- Must sucessfully pass an oral interview;
- Must successfully pass a job-specific physical fitness test;
- Must pass a background check and reference check, including checking against FBI, DOJ, Fraud and Abuse Control Information System (FACIS) database.
We verify your credentials, and your ability to work in the U.S. Our staff are employees.
To apply, click here.