Are you interested in working for VersaCare EMS? We would love to receive your completed application!
To work for us, you:
- Must provide us a completed application;
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older;
- Must have at a minimum a High School Diploma or GED;
- Must have a valid CA EMT Certificate (Grey card) or CA Paramedic license (Blue card);
- Must have a current BLS (CPR for Healthcare Provider) card;
- Must submit a current DMV H6 Printout (no more than 30 days old;
- Must successfully pass a comprehensive job-specific written examination, which tests base knowledge, and decision-making skills;
- Must sucessfully pass an oral interview;
- Must successfully pass a job-specific physical fitness test;
- Must pass a background check and reference check, including checking against FBI, DOJ, Fraud and Abuse Control Information System (FACIS) database.
We verify your:
- Social Security Number;
- Ability to work legally in the United States.